Rajasthan National Health Mission has just released an advertisement about Raj Swasthya CHO Recruitment 2019 for Community Health Officers Posts on its official website at www.rajswasthya.nic.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The candidates who have minimum qualifications are eligible to apply for NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2019. The Rajswasthya is inviting Online Application from young, educated and dynamic candidates for filling up 2500 vacant posts.
Rajswasthya 2500 Community Health Officers (CHO) Recruitment 2019
The candidates must possess required qualification at the time of applying for This post otherwise their Application Form will be Rejected by Rajswasthya. The interested candidates have to apply online for NHM Medical Officer And Technician Recruitment via official website portal at www.rajswasthya.nic.in. The Online Registration will start on 9th March 2019 and the same will be closed on 31st March 2019. The Rajswasthya will not accept any Application Form after the mentioned deadline.
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of Posts||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Number of Vacancies||2500 Posts|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||16th May 2019|
The Rajasthan NHM Selection Board will not conduct any further Exam or Interview for Recruitment of CHO (Community Health Officers) post. The candidates will be selected through Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of their Written Exam. Thereafter the NHM will call up the shortlisted candidates for Document Verification and Final Selection.
Eligibility Criteria Details:
- As Per Official Notification Of Rajasthan National Health Mission Recruitment Board.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
- The candidate must have B.sc Degree from a government recognized university or institution.
- Check Official Notification For Category Wise Posts Application Form Fees.
- The candidates will be selected purely on the Written Exam And Personal Interview.
How To Apply Online Form For Rajswasthya NRHM Vacancy 2019?
- Log on to the official website at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Then Login Your Account.
- Then Click On Recruitment Portal Link.
- Read whole Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Click on Apply Form Link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee Online and print E-Receipt for payment proof.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.