RPSC has announced notification for employment for the candidates who were waiting for the recruitment of Headmaster and there are 1200 vacancies. The time has finally come for those who were dreaming or had a wish to pursue their career in government jobs. The 1200 vacancies have been divided among reserved and other people. Like unreserved have been allotted 50% of the seats and MBC have been allotted on 12 vacancies. RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2018 is for secondary school. Willing aspirants can apply online on psc.rajasthan.gov.in site.
RPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The RPSC headmaster application form is available on the site and the enrolment starts from 09th April 2018 to 08th May 2018. The Application form includes the details like name, post, city etc. After filling the form, you have a gap of a week to correct if anything is mistakenly written. To apply for RPSC Headmaster vacancy.
How To Fill Up RPSC Headmaster Application Form 2018
- First of visit the official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Then Click On RPSC Apply Online Link
- Find Out RPSC Headmaster application form Link And Open It.
- Enter the required details
- Enclose the documents needed in a prescribed format
- Pay fees as per the norms and then submit the form after completing the entire process.
- Re-check the details twice before submitting the form.
- After 15th May 2018, you will not be able to correct the mistakes on the form.
Before filling the application form online, the candidate will be directed to the page login page where it becomes easy to register and get the login ID and password for future reference. We can download the Admit card or Call Letter after submitting the form online. A photograph is needed with the form for submission and signature too.
Know About RPSC 1200 Headmaster Vacancy Details
Coming to the RPSC Headmaster Recruitment eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should be at least a Graduate from recognized University/ College.
Age Limit Details:
- Minimum age should be 24years to a maximum of 40years. One should exceed the age above 40years to apply for RPSC Headmaster vacancy.
Application Form Fees:
- The application fee is much less for SC/ST candidates i.e. Rs. 125 and for the rest it is Rs. 500. The selection process for RPSC headmaster recruitment would consist of two rounds, a written examination and another would be personal Interview. The Pay Matrix would be of L-14.
Syllabus And Exam Pattern Details
The syllabus of the written examination deals with topics like, Indian and World History with emphasis on Rajasthan culture and Indian National Movement, Indian Economics, Use of Computer and Information Technology in Teaching, Geography overall and General Science. All these come under Phase – I which lasts for 3 hours and the Phase – II consist of topics like, Mental Ability Test, Statistics and Mathematics, Psychology, Education and the scenario at Rajasthan, CCA Rules, Right to children and Education Act. Current Affairs and Language ability test on Hindi and English. This is again a test for 3 hours.
So the candidates, who are willing to apply for this post, should not leave the opportunity and apply before the date lapses.