The Santoor scholarship is one of the very significant scholarship programs in the country which has been initiated by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. Each year, the Santoor Women Scholarship is provided to the 900 young girls who just passed the 12th standard and want to pursue higher education in various fields such as arts, liberal arts, science, etc. This program was officially launched in the year 2016-2017 across the states of Karnataka, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh. Till date around 1800 students have been benefitted from the scholarship program.
Application Form For This Year Are Opening From 15th July 2019
Step To Apply Santoor Scholarship Application Form
- The process of applying for the Santoor Scholarship Application Form is very simple and candidate friendly. The candidate interested needs to follow these simple steps:
- The candidate just needs to open the official link which is http://www.santoorscholarships.com/
- This link will direct the candidate to read all the basic information about the scholarship. On the same link, there will be an option where the candidate can click and download the Santoor Scholarship Application Form.
- If the candidate does not want to read the basic information then he or she can directly download the Santoor Scholarship Form From Below Link.
- Once the candidate has downloaded the form successfully, the candidate next needs to fill the form carefully without any errors. The candidates should also keep a passport size picture ready with themselves as they will need it to put it on the form.
- Once the candidate has filled the form, the next step is to attach all the relevant documents with the application form.
- The candidate needs to post the documents to the following address:
Download Santoor Scholarship Application Form >> Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for Santoor Scholarship 2019-20
Although the scholarship program has been designed for the young girls across the country and the main objective of the scholarship program is to provide education to maximum girls, there is an eligibility criterion which a candidate needs to check before applying for the scholarship, which is:
- The Santoor Scholarship program is only open for girls who belong to either of the following states:
- Andhra Pradesh
- The scholarship is specifically designed only for the girl students who come from humble and underprivileged backgrounds. Only those girls who cannot afford to go to school or whose parent’s income is less than the per day income will be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- 3. The girl candidates who wish to apply should have:
- Passed class 10th from a local government school
- Passed class 12th from a government school or junior college in the academic year 2018-2019.
- Have enrolled themselves in a full-time graduate program which is beginning in the academic year 2019-2020.
- The applicants who belong to the slums or backward districts will always be given a preference
Santoor Women Scholarship Amount Or Rewards
There are lakhs of underprivileged girls who every year look forward to this scholarship. It is very impressive to see how young girls are so enthusiastic to study and pursue their dreams. They have been trying hard to study even when they are not lucky enough to get a high-class education. The Santoor Women Scholarship for them is a blessing.
Here Are A Few Rewards Which Are Given To The Shortlisted Applicants:
The applicants who are given the scholarship are granted a full scholarship till the completion of their graduation course.
The Intricate Details Of The Rewards Are As Follows:
- Every year, 900 scholars on an average are shortlisted to avail the scholarship.
- Each scholar which is shortlisted is granted an amount of INR 24,000 Per Annum till he or she completes the course of their graduation.
- One more advantage the scholars are given is that they are given the freedom to decide whether they want to use their scholarship amount to cover their tuition fees or the other loans related to their educational activities.
Most Important Document For Scholarship Application
The Candidates who are willing to apply for the scholarship must have a few key documents ready with them at the time when they will be filling the Santoor Scholarship Form. The necessary documents which the candidates need are as follows:
- One passport size photograph which should be a recent one
- A copy of the applicant’s passbook. It should be other than that of the Gramin Bank.
- A copy of the applicants Aadhar card
- A copy of the applicant’s class 10th certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s class 12th certificate.
Terms And Conditions
Whenever any Scholarship is announced by any private organization or the government organization, there are various terms and conditions which are involved in it which every applicant needs to adhere to in order to successfully apply for the Santoor scholarship.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be directly rejected. So candidates before applying should make sure to read the eligibility criteria properly and only then apply to reduce their chances of rejection.
- Wipro has all the rights to reject, modify, withdraw, discontinue the scholarship. Wipro is the sole body who has all the rights of the scholarship. No other body is either eligible or authorized to offer the scholarship to the students.
- The scholarship amount is solely offered by Wipro Care and no third party will be allowed to fund the scholarship.
Santoor Scholarship Last Date OR Deadline
The last date that a candidate can fill the Santoor Scholarship Application Form is generally in the month of August-end or September first week every year. Hence, the candidates should not waste time and hurry up.
Santoor Scholarship Winner List / Result
Once the candidates have been shortlisted, the shortlisted candidates are then interviewed and on the basis of the interview, the Santoor Scholarship Winners are announced.
Santoor Scholarship is a golden opportunity for all the young girls who want to study hard and follow their dreams and passion.
Most Frequently Asked Question About Santoor Women’s Scholarship
Question: What Is Starting Date Of Santoor Women’s Scholarship For This Year?
Answer: Santoor Will Start Women’s Scholarship On 15th July 2019.
Question: What Is Last Date Of Santoor Scholarship?
Answer: 15th August 2019 Is Last Date.
Question: How Much Amount Offering Santoor For Women Scholarship?
Answer: INR 24,000 Per Annum till he or she completes the course of their graduation.
Question: How To Download Santoor Women Scholarship Application Form?
Answer: Visit The Santoor Official Website www.santoorscholarships.com And Click On Download Application Form.
Question: How To Apply Online Santoor Scholarship Form?
Answer: First Of Visit The Official Website www.santoorscholarships.com. Then Click On Apply Online Link And Fill Up Application Form.
Question: Which State’s Girls Can Apply for Santoor Girls Scholarship Form?
Answer: Only For Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, And Telangana State.