SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment Notification published for recruiting of 8301 vacancies. Check SBI Clerk 2018 Notification Tentative Vacancy & Exam Date, Salary, Syllabus details. SBI Online Form invited by the curious and energetic candidates for filling up of the form in SBI Clerk Application Form. The Junior post has eligibility standards, scroll to be sure the standards. SBI Clerk 2018 is currently supplying the chance for those candidates to catch the bank tasks that are ambitioned that are bonded. Scroll down for additional information about eligibility standards and SBI Clerk 2018 depending on pay scale information, age limitation, job experience, program fee information, the qualification, project profile and other details are provided below.
SBI Clerk 2018 Application Form Important Date
|Starting Date To Online Apply||20th January 2018|
|Closing Date To Online Apply||10th February 2018|
Dear Examiners Here’s the telling anticipated for SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment has declared the notification for applicants with work experience of 2 years into filling up of 8301 deductions to the posts of Junior Associate. Online Form is invited for the posts. Eligibility standards such as age limit, qualification, choice process and much more are supplied below.
Also Check: Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Short Information For SBI Junior Clerk Associate 2018 Notification
|Name Of Department||State Bank Of India|
|Name Of Posts||Junior Associate|
|Total Number Of Posts||8301 Vacancy|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant needs a graduation or its equivalent in any stream from authorities recognized institute and schools.
- The aspirant has to have the certification of a citizen of India. To be able to satisfy the standards of SBI Clerk 2018 examination it’s mandatory. If they have a certification which states that they have aim to repay 34, A citizen of Bhutan or even a citizen of Nepal or a taxpayer from Bangladesh is granted only.
Age Limit Details:
- There’s age comfort for the categories. Aspirants need to have a certification for the booking category. Age ought to less than 20 years rather than over 28 years as on 1st Jan 2018.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
|Category||Age Relaxation Year|
|General PWD||10 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
|ST/SC PWD||15 Years|
|Person domiciled In Jammu & Kashmir State||5 Years|
Application Form Fees:
- Aspirants might need to pay the Form Fee of SBI Clerk 2018 via challan or SBI net banking or in any credit/ debit card. The Application form fee for Gen and OBC aspirants in Rs.600/- and program charge for SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen at Rs 100/-.
Salary of SBI Clerk:
- The SBI will pay of Rs 11,765 – 31,450 approximately.
- Preliminary Exam
- Online Main Exam
- Final Selection List
- Document Verification
How To Apply Online SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- First Step, All Candidate Visit The Official Website https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Second Step, Then Goto Careers Tab.
- Third Step, Find Out Latest Clerk Recruitment Notification.
- Fourth Step, Then Click On Apply Online Link.
- Five Step, Then Enter Required Information.
- Six Step, Click On Submit Button And Save Application Form As A PDF File.
- Final Step, Take Print Out Of Saved Application Form PDF.
Many Candidates Are Tried For Finding Online Application Form Link. So, Here We Provide Direct Link To Apply Online Application Form.
Direct Link: Apply Online Form
Details Of Exam Patterns
The SBI Clerk examination is going to be the online examination which conducts in all around the nation. To acquire the job of this SBI clerk you’ve got to clear the written examination. This examination includes a primary and preliminary exam. The Exam pattern provides you the notion of this question paper that can come on the exam day. Let’s check the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2018 out.
- For Preliminary Exam
|Sr.||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Numerical ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- For Online Main Exam
SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Syllabus
- Tables, Pie – Charts
- Bar Graphs,
- Data Analysis,
- Line Graphs,
- Case lets,
- Combined data sets,
- Probability/ Series,
- Time & work,
- Time & separation,
- Benefit & loss,
- Stocks & shares,
- Surface area,
- Height & distances,
- Simple & compound interest,
- Equations and probability,
- Number System,
- Surds & Indices,
- Chain rule,
- Pipes & Cisterns,
- Time & Distances,
- Problems on Trains,
- Boats & streams,
- Allegation & mixtures,
- permutations & combinations.
- Word formation,
- Sentence completion Comprehension – Theme detection,
- Deriving conclusions,
- Passage completion,
- Error detection,
- Passage correction,
- Sentence correction Spelling – Grammar,
- Knowledge of Current affairs Sports,
- Indian constitutions News about technology and research News on India and its neighboring countries News related to Reserve Bank of India,
- Banking Awareness,
- Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget),
- Economics news Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as National,
- Books & Authors, and Obituary.
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South),
- Blood Relation,
- Inequality or Decision Making,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Logical Reasoning,
- Number series,
- Statement and Argument,
- Passage and conclusion,
- Coding and decoding,
- Order and ranking,
- Making Judgments.
- Basics of Marketing,
- Marketing Strategies,
- Market Segmentation,
- Marketing Management,
- Marketing Mix,
- Developing stage of organization,
- Brand Advertising,
- Products Life Cycle,
- 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing.
- Computer hardware & Software,
- Operating System Concepts,
- Shortcut keys,
- Ms word, excel, Ms power point, access, Internet & networks,
- Basic security concepts,
- Latest technologies, Basic of Computer,
- Generation of Computer,
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf),
- Android and Apple related news.
SBI Clerk Exam Date 2018
After The Finish Online Application Form, Then SBI Will Conduct Preliminary And Main Exam. SBI Has Declared Both Exam Date So, Here We Provide Admit Card And Syllabus Related Information.
Preliminary Exam Date: March/April 2018
Main Exam Date: 12th May 2018
SBI Clerk cut off 2018 For Preliminary And Main Exam
Cut-Off marks will be the marks required also to achieve another level and to be eligible the exam. The cut off for Prelims will be released from the Mains Cut-Off. These goals will be determined by variables such as difficulty level of this question paper, Number of Vacancies and Number of Students Appeared from the exam, etc..
SBI Clerk Preliminary And Main Result 2018
After the conclusion of the first or main point, SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018 will be announced on following a couple of days of evaluation on the official site. Following this two-stage procedure, the candidates will be called for Phase III or file confirmation. The candidates who will qualify for closing Procedure will be advised through SBI Clerk 2018 Final Result List following couple months.
Check Out Official Website For More Information: https://www.sbi.co.in/