Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2019: SJF (Sitaram Jindal Foundation) is one of the most encouraging and impactful scholarships provided in the country. The primary aim of the scholarship is to encourage all the meritorious students of India to pursue their higher education by providing them with financial aid which is acting as a hindrance in their career. The Sitaram Jindal scholarship is granted to students across the country and is not limited to any state or city in particular.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2019
This scholarship is granted at various levels depending on the different categories. The candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship are advised to first go through all the rules and regulations properly before applying for the scholarship.
The foundation which was formerly known as the S J Jindal Trust was primarily established in the year 1969 as a charitable organization. It was regarded as a great NGO’s in the city of Bengaluru. The primary aim to start the organization was to fund the students who come from humble backgrounds and due to financial constraints are not able to study properly and remain in the vicious cycle of property always. Dr. Sitaram Jindal has been on the go of providing the basic needs to the people who are in dire need and from the different sections of the society such as rural, health care, rural development. The entire process is not biassed towards any religion, caste, gender, etc.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Selection Process
The candidate who wants to apply for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship needs to keep a proper eye on the eligibility and selection criteria, which is:
The Jindal scholarship is divided into various categories which are as follows:
- Category A: The scholarship is applicable for the 11th & 12th Classes of Govt. and Govt. Aided Colleges.
- Category B: The scholarship is applicable for Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs / Private it is
- Category C: The scholarship is applicable for Graduate and Post Graduate Courses
- Category D: The scholarship is applicable for Diploma courses
- Category E: The scholarship is applicable for Engineering & Medicine Courses.
Sitaram Jindal scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Like other scholarships, the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship is a little different one. Its eligibility criteria are on the basis of different criteria’s. Jindal scholarship category, level and its corresponding eligibility criteria below carefully:
|Category A:||Eligibility Criteria:
|Category B:||Eligibility Criteria:
For the private ITI colleges/institutions.
For the government or the government-aided ITI colleges/institutions
|Category C:||Eligibility Criteria:
Students belonging to the following categories are eligible for this scholarship.
For Applicants From Karnataka And West Bengal
|Category D:||Eligibility Criteria:
|Category E:||Eligibility Criteria:
For Applicants From Karnataka and West Bengal Student:
|Ph. D Courses||Eligibility Criteria:
Students belonging to the following categories are eligible for this scholarship
For Applicants From Karnataka And West Bengal
- For physically challenged or handicap students, eligibility percentage of marks will be pass marks in all categories.
- At the time of continuation (Repeat) of scholarship in all categories, the minimum percentage of marks for continuation will be relaxed by 5%
Jindal Scholarship Last Date and Application Process:
There is no specific last date for the candidates who want to apply for the Sitaram Scholarship as they can apply any time during the year based on their eligibility. The entire procedure to apply for the scholarship is through the offline mode.
Step To Apply Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application Form
- Firstly, the students need to download the application form of the scholarship, read It carefully and fill it. All the details need to be filled in a blue or a black ballpoint pen. The candidate needs to make sure to fill all the correct and relevant details.
- Once the candidate needs have manually filled the application form and attached all the documents, the next step is to courier the form to the relevant address:
Download Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application Form >> Click Here
For those, located in the following states: Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.
For the States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
For More Information Please Visit The Sitaram Jindal Foundation: https://www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org/