Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is also known as the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship is considered as a merit cum means scholarship scheme for all the meritorious students who are economically backward.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019
This Scholarship is meant for the students studying in schools of West Bengal at various levels such as higher secondary level, undergraduate level, postgraduate level or above. The scheme was revamped in 2016, and now the Scholarship Scheme has come up with a new plan. There has been an increase in the number of seats and rewards.
The entire Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is administered by the West Bengal government. From this year onwards, even the sanctioned amount to the scheme has been increased from INR 45 Crore to INR 2000 Crore.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019
If you are also very keen on the Bikash Bhavan scholarship, then this is the apt place to be at. Here we are going to provide detailed information about the eligibility criteria, key dates, process of application, benefits and awards, the procedure of selection and the renewal.
Students who belong to that section of the society whose parents or guardians cannot afford the education of their students or are regarded as economically backward.
The scheme acts as an initiative to encourage the families of West Bengal to make their students literate by sending them to schools and colleges. It is to encourage them to complete their studies at UG/PG/M.Phil. /Doctoral level within the state.
Also, Check: Nabanna Scholarship 2019
Courses Wise Monthly Scholarship Amount
|Course List||Per Month Amount|
|11th And 12th||Rs.1000/-|
|(Bachelor Degree) Arts And Commerce Courses||Rs.1000/-|
|(Bachelor Degree) Science And Professional Courses||Rs.1500/-|
|Bachelor Medical Degree||Rs.5000/-|
|Medical Courses in Diploma||Rs.1500/-|
|(Master Degree) Arts And Commerce Courses||Rs.2000/-|
|(Master Degree) Science And Professional Courses||Rs.2500/-|
Like any other scholarship scheme, Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship also has its eligibility criteria.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship is as follows:
- candidate should be a resident of West Bengal.
- candidate’s family income should not exceed 2.5 Lakhs.
- Candidate should have passed in the earlier school or college level examinations.
List of Important Documents:
While applying for the Swami Vivekananda West Bengal scholarship Scholarship, there is a list of candidates which the candidate needs to keep ready. The comprehensive list of documents are as follows:
- Income Statement which includes the total income of the family.
- Income affidavit and certificate in the format which has been given.
- A copy of Aadhar card, Voter ID Card, And Ration Card.
- A recent photograph of the candidate which should not be more than10 -50 KB in size.
- A copy of the front side and backside of the mark sheet for the last exam which was passed by the candidate.
- The first page of the blank passbook which shows the account number and IFSC details.
- Institute verification form which should be properly authenticated by the Institutions head.
How To Apply Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Online Application Form?
The process to apply for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship is extremely easy, simple and hassle-free. The process has been made in such a manner that it is done very efficiently and effectively and does not waste a lot of time.
Candidate can apply for scholarships through the online application on the official website before the last date.
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide about how to go about registering for the SVMCM WB Scholarship:
- Register for the Scholarship:
- The first step is to go to the official website of the SVMCM WBHED Scholarship and register yourself. The official website is https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/.
- The candidate should note that the information provided in the official website will be the only one which should be considered as authentic and true.
- Next, the candidate needs to click on the respective categories, as many categories are available and select the one, he or she wants to.
- Logging in to the Account:
- Once the candidate has registered and made his or her account, the next step is to log in with the correct credentials.
- Once logged in, the student will get access to fill the application form. All fields in the application form are mandatory, the candidate needs to fill in all the details correctly. Any kind of discrepancy can lead to rejection of the application form.
- Hence It is important to re-check the form before submitting it.
- Uploading of Supporting Documents:
- Once the candidate has filled the application form, the next step is to upload all the relevant documents.
- The list of the relevant documents will be mentioned on the official website. Also, you can check the document list on this article.
- The format and size of the document will be mentioned and the documents need to be uploaded as per the instructions.
- Submission of the Application form:
- Once the candidate has uploaded all the relevant documents, which is duly attested by the head of the institution the candidate can submit the online application form.
- The form of the candidate will only be considered complete if he or she uploads the duly attested institute verification form.