TANGEDCO Gangman Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited only through Online Mode up to 30.05.2019 for Direct Recruitment to the following posts.
|Post Name||Number Of Posts||Consolidated Pay|
|Gangman (Trainee)||50000 Vacancy||Rs. 15,000 Per Month|
TANGEDCO Gangman Recruitment 2019 Online Notification
The number of candidates advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction/increase with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection. The candidate on their selection should be prepared to serve anywhere in Tamil Nadu.
The candidates on their selection in respect of TANGEDCO Gangman (Trainee), would be placed under two year training period with consolidated pay of 15,000/- pm and after successful completion of the training period they will be placed at level -1 in the pay matrix (i.e., Rs.16,400 – 51,500).
Gangman (Trainee) Posts Categories Wise Information
|Categories||General||Differently Abled Persons||Total|
Important Date Information
|Date of Notification||07/03/2019|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||24/04/2019|
|Online Application Form Last Date||30/05/2019|
|Last Date Of Form Payment||01/06/2019|
|Physical Test Date||Update Soon|
|Written Examination Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria Details Of TNEB Gangman Recruitment
Age Limit Details:
|Candidates Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes.||18 years||40 years|
|MBC/DC,BCO,BCM||18 years||37 years|
|All Others [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, and BCM]||18 years||35 years|
Educational Qualification Details:
- Candidates should possess Up to the 5th standards.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Physical Fitness Test Information:
- Candidates selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness from the Medical Officer of rank as stipulated by TANGEDCO.
- The Differently Abled persons should produce a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he/she has been selected before appointment when called for by Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation.
Selection Process Method:
- All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange and open market are eligible to apply through Online to appear in the Physical Test.
- The candidate must qualify the Physical test (like Pole climbing, fixing of Cross Arm, etc.,).
- After a physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type questions.
- The tentative list of eligible candidates (i.e., from the list of candidates who passed the physical test and who have appeared for the competitive written exam) will be called in the ratio of 1:1 for certificate verification as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and as per Communal roster.
- After verification of the original certificate, the eligible candidates will be selected as per the eligibility, merit of the marks in Competitive Written Examination and rule of reservation (respective turn in the Communal roster).
- Provided that, when a candidate earmarked in the tentative communal roster against the vacancy reserved for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Class Muslims or General Turn or in the case of priority or preferential Quota, found to be ineligible or if absent, during Certificate Verification, such turn shall be filled from the respective category and in accordance to the merit of marks.
- Provided also that, the candidates must have full eligibility and such candidates appointed shall be placed below all the candidates earmarked in the tentative communal roster.
- Applying for the post through online and attending the physical test and writing written examination alone is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
Written Exam Syllabus And Exam Pattern Details
|Name Of Post||Exam Time Duration||Syllabus|
|Gangman||120 Min. (2 Hours)||The Question paper will have two parts. Part I and Part II. The competitive written the examination shall be of objective type questions.|
|Sl. No.||Type||No. of Questions||Max marks||Remarks|
|1.||Part I||40||40||Multiple shading will be considered as the wrong answer.|
TANGEDCO Online Application Form Fees
|OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC, SCA, ST||Rs. 500/-|
|Destitute widow and Differently abled persons||Rs. 500/-|
How To Apply online Application Form For TNGEDCO Recruitment 2019
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website, the candidate can go to the Online application portal by clicking the link.
- Follow the procedure given in the Guidelines to the candidates for applying in Online.
- Applying through online have the following major procedures.
- One Time User Registration.
- Candidate Profile update which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications and Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of a scanned copy of documents.
- Apply for the post.
- Payment of Examination fees.
- Download of Application form.
- After the candidate completes the One Time Registration, a USER ID with Password will be generated. The User ID & Password has to be kept confidential and do not disclose it to anyone.
- This USER ID can be used for login into the application portal for applying for various posts if the candidates are eligible for that post after updating the relevant profile information.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression. If the candidate is coming under a differently abled category and unable to take left hand thumb impression, then the candidate can take Right-hand thumb impression. An online application uploaded without photograph, signature, and thumb impression will be rejected.
- Candidates must upload the relevant scanned copies in PDF format.