Telangana GDS Recruitment 2018: Department of Posts has recently declared an advertisement about Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The candidates who are looking for a government job in Telangana State, should not miss this golden chance. The Postal Department is calling up Online Application from 10th Class Exam passed candidates for filling up 1058 vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in 2018.
Telangana GDS Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The interested candidates can apply online for Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 via the official web portal at http://appost.in/gdsonline. The Department of Posts will accept the Application Form for Gramin Dak Sevak post by Online Mode Only. The candidates are advised to refer complete article carefully before they apply for this recruitment. Because the TS Postal Department will Reject the Application Forms which do not meet the required eligibility criteria.
The Postal Department of Telangana will consider Online Application for Gramin Dak Sevak post up to 09 April 2018. The candidates are recommended to fill up and submit Application Form for TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible.
TS Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2018 Notification
|Name of Organization||Department of Posts, Government of India|
|Name of Circle||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Name of Recruitment||TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number of Vacancies||1058 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Department to Work||Postal Department|
|Job Place||Anywhere in Telangana State|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||09 March 2017|
How to Apply Online for Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018:
- Log on the official website at www.appost.in.
- Find out Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018.
- Click on Advertisement link to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Official Notification carefully to know eligibility criteria and process of application submission.
- Get back to home page and select Registration link.
- Register yourself with basic details.
- Pay the Application Fee at Post Office and get Fee ID.
- Then click on Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.