Government of Tripura Rural Development Department has just issued an advertisement about Tripura Gram Rozgar Sahayak Recruitment 2019 on its official website at rural.tripura.gov.in OR www.tripurard.in. The candidates who have obtained a Matriculation qualification, are eligible to apply for Tripura GRS Recruitment 2019.
Tripura Gram Rozgar Sahayak Recruitment 2019
The Tripura Rural Development Department is inviting Online Application from young and educated candidates for filling up 1962 vacant posts of Gram Rozgar Sahayak Recruitment 2019. The Tripura Rural Development Department is going to appoint qualified and dynamic candidates through Competitive Written Exam and Further Process. The candidates who are searching for a government job in Tripura State, should not miss this golden opportunity.
The interested candidates can apply online for Tripura Gram Rozgar Sahayak Recruitment 2019 through official website portal at rural.tripura.gov.in OR www.tripurard.in. The Online Registration of Application is available for RRD GRS Post Under MGNREGS from 08th August To 29 August 2019.
Tripura RDD GRS Recruitment 2019 Details: www.tripurard.in
|Name of Organization||Tripura Rural Development Department|
|Official Website||https://rural.tripura.gov.in OR https://www.tripurard.in/|
|Name of Recruitment||Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1962 Posts|
|Job Location||Rural Development Department, Assam|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||08 August 2019|
The candidates are also required to pay Application Fee through Online Payment Gateway. The amount of Fee is different for General, OBC and SC, ST Categories of Tripura, Assam. But the Application Fee is compulsory to pay for all the candidates. The Tripura Rural Development Department will Reject the Application Forms which are filled up incorrectly/partially or submitted without fee payment. The relevant candidates are recommended to complete all formalities of Tripura Gram Rozgar Sahayak Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form on official portal at rural.tripura.gov.in OR www.tripurard.in on or before the closing date i.e. 29th August 2019.
District And Category wise Vacancy Details:
|District Name||Number Of Posts|
- As on 1st January 2019, Candidate age must be at least 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- The Upper Age must not exceed 45 years for SC/ST/PWD category.
- The candidate must have passed Madhyamik / Matriculation examination from a recognized board.
- For UR Category: Rs.200/-
- For SC, ST, PWD Categories: Rs.100/-
Note: Pay The Application Fees Via Debit/Credit Card, NetBanking, And E-Challan. Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
- The Tripura Rural Development Department will select eligible candidates through Written Exam and Further Process i.e. Document Verification, Personality Test / Interview, etc…
- After appointment as Gram Rozgar Sahayak, the candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale Rs.15,000/- per month.
How To Apply Tripura Gram Rozgar Sahayak Application Form?
- Log on to the official website at https://www.tripurard.in/.
- Find out “GRS Contractual Under MGNREGS” Notification.
- Download Official Notification and read it carefully.
- Also checkout Important Instructions and Bank Instructions before applying online.
- Get back the previous page and Click On “Apply Now” Link.
- Fill up your Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee through Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Print E-Receipt as Fee Payment Proof.
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save and Remember your Application Registration Number/ID and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take a printout of Application Form for record and further use.
|Notification Date||08th August 2019|
|Online Form Starting Date||08th August 2019|
|Online Form Last Date||29th August 2019|
|Application Fees Last date||29th August 2019|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||02nd September 14th September 2019|
|Written Exam date||15th September 2019|
|Computer Skill Test Date||30th September 2019|
|Interview Date||1st November 2019|
|Result Date||31st December 2019|