There have been several times when individuals have been very confused about how to go about looking and checking for TS Pay Slip via the treasury portal of Telangana. If you or someone from your family is a member is a teaching of the Telangana State government, then there is super good news for you concerning your monthly payslip.
TS Pay Slip For Telangana Employee
What the government and the public officers had noticed that the government officials of the Telangana state have been wasting a lot of time by actually physically visiting the TS Treasure office for getting the details of the monthly pay Slip.
In the technological era we are living in, where everything can happen through a click of a button it is a thorough waste of time to spend so much time for a thing like this. Keeping the valuable time of the employees in mind, the Telangana State government has gradually availed the facility which allows the employees and teachers to view their payslips online. The TS Employee Pay Slip can easily be downloaded in the Pdf format or the individuals can also take a print out of them and keep it with them safely.
One of the best parts about this new facility is that the TS Pay Slip will be available both in the computer format as well as the mobile format. So, the employees or the teachers can access the TS Pay Slip I both of these formats very conveniently. The online facility to download the TS Employee Pay Slip has made the lives of the individual’s way easier and simpler. It has helped the individuals to save a lot of their time and use this time in something more constructive.
The Entire Process of Obtaining The TS Pay Slip Is Extremely Simple And Quick. All That The Employees Have To Do Is To Enter All The Basic And Relevant Information Which Includes Information Such As The:
- Employment Code
- Bank Account Number
- Birth Date
- Joining Date
The TS Pay Slip can be used by the employees to avail the bank loans for various purposes such as house loan, education loan, car loan, personal loan, etc. The employees can use this payslip for various personal financial reasons also.
Procedure To Get TS Employee Payslip
Telangana state has come up with a brilliant facility for all its employees and teachers of giving them access to download the payslip and save their time. As it was stated earlier that the TS Pay Slip can be accessed or obtained from the ‘Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts’ and the ‘Integrated Financial Management & Information System’ (IFIMS).
There are a few procedures and steps what one has to follow to withdraw or download their payslips. The steps are very easy and hassle-free keeping in mind the value of time for the employees.
Ways To Check The TS Payslip For The Telangana Employees At treasury.telangana.gov.in
- The first step what an employee has to do is to browse through the official website of the Telangana treasury department which is https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq/index.php?service=emppayslippdf
- Once the candidate has opened the official website, the candidate will have to fill the two columns, one is the Employee code and the month and date. If the employee by any chance fills the wrong information or forgets, then he or she will not be able to proceed further. Hence, it is extremely important to fill in the correct information.
- Once the individual has entered all the relevant details, the next step is to click on the ‘Employee Operation Option’ which will direct them to the payslip web page from where the employees can download the payslip.
- Once the employees have clicked on the employee operation option, the next step for the employees is to click on the ‘Employees Pay Slip Option’.
- Once this is done, a new page will be opened which will again ask for the three things which are: Employee Code, Month, And Year
- Employee Code: The employee will need to feed in his or her 7-digit employment code. This 7-digit number is a unique number which is given to every employee.
- Month: This month signifies, that the employee will need to put in the serial number of the month of which he requires the payslip. For example, if the employee needs the payslip for January then he will need to put in 01, for February the employee will need to put in 02 and so on for all the months till December.
- Year: The employee will need to put the year for which he or she requires the payslip. For example, if the employee requires the payslip for the year 2019 they the employee will need to type ‘2019’ In the year option.
- Once the employee had fed in all the information correctly and clicked on the submit button, a new screen will open up which will give the employee the accessibility to get connected to the payslip. The employee can either download it in the form of a Pdf or take a print out of it and keep it safe.
Step To Generate IFIMS Telangana Employee Pay Slip At pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in
As per the information from the various sources, that’s treasury department is starting to structure a facility which can be availed by all the employees and teachers to have the access to download the Telangana Treasury pay slip through the online modes. The department of the treasury is providing this facility through the platforms of the ‘Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts’ and the ‘Integrated Financial Management & Information System’ (IFIMS).
IFIMS (Integrated Financial Management & Information System) gives access to employees to check their payslips. Here are a few basics steps which an individual will need to follow to generate the payslip:
- The first step what an employee has to do is to browse through the official website of the Integrated Financial Management & Information System which is https://ifmis.telangana.gov.in/
- One the employees have browsed through the official website; the next step is to click on ‘Pay Slip’ option which appears on the top right corner of the web page.
- Once the employee has clicked on that option, a new screen comes up which shows the two options: Employee Code And Account Number.
- Employee Code: The employee will need to feed in his or her 7-digit employment code.
- Account Number: This 7-digit number is a unique number which is given to every employee.
- The employee needs to select either of the two options and click on “Search” Button.
- Once the employee has chosen one of them, the next thing which an employee can see on the screen is all the personal details like the employee name, department of the employee and the registered phone number. The employee is supposed to go through the details properly and check that there should not be any discrepancy.
- Once the employee has checked all the personal details, the employee needs to click on ‘Send OTP’. The OTP will be immediately sent to your registered number.
- The employee needs to immediately enter the OTP which he or she must have received and click on ‘Submit OTP’ button.
- The employee will then be able to see the payslip. The employee can either download it in the form of pdf or take a printout of it.