The Department of Food and Logistics, Government of Uttar Pradesh state has finally released the UP New Ration card List under the eligibility criteria of the NFSA. All the applicants who had applied online for the Ration Card can have a look at the list to check their names in the new ration card list.
UP Ration Card Details
If you are someone who had applied for the Ration Card then you have landed at the perfect place. In this article, we will provide all the intricate details about the Uttar Pradesh ration card.
Here is the full procedure to check the NFSA eligibility list from the online portal of the food department of Uttar Pradesh. This application will give you the access to check the names in the UP APL and BPL Card list.
District And Village Wise Ration Card List
|No.||Name Of District|
|28||Gautam Buddha Nagar|
|65||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|66||Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi)|
Procedure to Check New Ration Card Status
The procedure to check your name in the New Ration Card list is very easy and hassle-free now. Earlier there used to be a physical list which used to come out and the individuals who had applied had to personally go and check their names. There were times when the list was even torn or spoilt by the people whose names were not in the list. The entire process was full of discrepancies.
If you are someone who has applied for the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card and want to understand the process, then here are the detailed steps;
- Visit the official website: https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx
- The next step is to find the NFSA link. Just right on the home page of the website one needs to click on the “NFSA eligibility list”. This option is provided on the right-hand side of the webpage.
- select your district.
- Select your area.
- Select the name of the distributor.
- The next is to check the list and see if your name is there or not.
- If your name is there, then you will find your ration card number and all the other basic material mentioned in front of your name.
- Once you click on your ration card number, there will be a new screen which will pop up. It will show you all the information about your ration card on the screen.
- Check the information details mentioned are correct or not.
- Once you have gone through the entire process, seen your name in the list, checked all the details of the ration card. You are free to click on save.
- You also have an option to take a screenshot digitized ration card for further use.
However, it is always preferred to check the entire process and pick out any discrepancies and get them corrected right away.
Ration prices in Uttar Pradesh under the NFSA
Under the NFSA, the ration prices are very cheap and subsidized naturally because they are for the individuals who belong to the below poverty line or just above the poverty line. All the grains and dal’s are provided at affordable prices which can help everyone to consume a minimum amount of calories.
It is very important for the individuals who have applied to note that online there are multiple sites and one can’t rely on any and every website. Individuals need to stick to just the official website of food and logistics. because many times while searching some results online we end up browsing through various unofficial websites which is wrong information. Only the official website is the one which provides authentic information.