Scholarship plays a vital role in almost every student’s life. It is the main reason why the UP government has introduced an excellent scholarship scheme. If you are previously holding the UP Scholarship, it is essential for you to renew your scholarship form.
UP Scholarship Renewal 2019
The government of Uttar Pradesh announces lots of scholarships on a yearly basis. They are suitable for learners who are dwelling of Uttar Pradesh State for pursuing their education at a post-matric and pre-metric level.
Along with this, the state opens its internet-based scholarship and also free reimbursement scheme for the fresh applications and also Renewal applications of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship.
All students who are belonging to OBC, ST, SC, Minority, and General community are eligible for Re-applying for the UP Scholarship Renewal Form.
If You Are Fresh Applicants, It Is Advised To Learn About The Scholarship Renewal Process.
- Do you want to know the procedure of how to apply UP Scholarship Renewal Form?
- Are you eligible for applying?
- When do you apply for a scholarship?
- What are the reasons to apply for your renewal scholarship?
If you are unsure about these questions, you should read this article thoroughly.
Reasons To Apply For UP Scholarship 2019 Renewal
As per Uttar Pradesh government, almost every UP scholarship scheme covers your educational expenses for the academic year. Moreover, the scholarship scheme gets renewed each passing year focus on your pleasing academic performance.
Therefore, for keeping better track of your achievements and academic performance, the Uttar Pradesh governments create the terms of UP scholarship renewal for every scholar.
Both the fresh and scholarship renewal candidates can get access to the applications at a time. It is significant to know that the timeline commonly differs between October and July. When can you apply for UP scholarship 2019 renewal? What are the important dates which you should remember while deciding to renew your scholarship? If you want to get precise answers to these questions, you can visit the official website. It is the right place where you can check the opening and Last Date for renewal.
|Starting Date||01st July 2019|
|Closing date of Pre-Matric Scholarship||10th September 2019|
|Closing date of Post-Matric Scholarship||10th October 2019|
|Correction for Pre-Matric Scholarship||16th October To 25th October 2019|
|Renewal correction for Post-Matric Scholarship||20th November To 30th November 2019|
What Are The Major Requirements For Renew Scheme?
It is advised for students to support the Scholarship Renewal Form with the required documents. This process is the same for new applications. It includes:
- Passport size photo of the scholarship applicant.
- Domicile certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate. (if applicable)
- Residence proof like Voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar card, driving license, etc.
- ID proof.
- Mark sheets of your qualifying examination.
- Bank passbook of a student.
- Either admission letter or fee receipt of your current academic year.
How To Renew UP Scholarship Form 2019?
It is pleasing news for students that the steps for applying for the new application and renewal are the same. Though there are few changes in your application, you can keep them in your mind forever.
If you want to know How to Submit UP Scholarship 2019 Renewal Form successfully, then you should follow these steps. It’s not only the renewal process but also saves your precious time.
- First of Visit The UP Scholarship Portal. http://scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Then Move Your Cursor to the Student tab.
- Click on the “REGISTRATION” link.
- On the Registration Page, You can see “Renewal Student Login”.
- There are four types of the scholarship scheme.
- Pre matric (Renew).
- Post matric Inter (Renew).
- Post matric Other Than Inter (Renew).
- Post matric Other State (Renew).
- Click on that scheme which you had submitted previously.
- After that, you have to enter your Registration number, Birth date, And Password.
- Click On Submit Button.
- Then You Need To Fill Up Renewal Form And Click On Proceed Button.
- Before clicking on the “Proceed” button, you should cross-verify your details.
- Once you have submitted the renewal applications, you have to submit a hard copy of your application with every supporting document to your educational institution.
How To Check Renewal Scholarship Status?
If you are applying for the scholarship renewal process, you can get a facility to check your Scholarship Application Status from your comfort place.
- Students need to visit the official portal.
- Then Move Your Cursor to the “STATUS” tab.
- Then Click On Your Academic Year.
- Enter your registration number and birthdate.
- Click On “SEARCH” button.
- Your Scholarship Application Status Will Appear on the next screen.
NOTE: The Method Of Checking UP Scholarship Status Are Same For Fresher And Renewal Student. Lots Of Students Having Issue With Application Status. So, We Have Published Separate Article of Scholarship Application Status On Out Blog.