Recently Department of Social Welfare, Uttar Pradesh has released the UP Scholarship Scheme 2019. Usually, students from Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and Dashmottar UG, PG as well as Diploma or Certificate Course based on specific criteria are eligible for the UP Scholarship Scheme 2019.
UP Scholarship 2019
Eligible Candidates who are mainly interested to getting financial support from the Uttar Pradesh Government, They can apply for the UP Government Scholarship. It’s one of the biggest scholarship schemes that has been every introduced in Uttar Pradesh State. More than thousands of eligible students from various categories from Class 9th, 10th to the Higher Secondary education can get financial support from the Uttar Pradesh Government. If students are under ST, SC, and other backward class then they will get more benefit.
Normally, the UP scholarship is mainly divided into various schemes that include the Post-Matric Scholarship, Pre-Matric Scholarship, and many more. UP Government especially provides financial support to students for completing their Pre-Matric, Higher, and Secondary education.
Candidates need to complete eligibility for this Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme. Under this Scholarship, the amount of financial assistance offered by the UP Government for the students covers certain expenses.
Eligibility Criteria For Uttar Pradesh Scholarship
Before submitting the Online application form For Scholarship Scheme, Candidates need to ensure that they are required to satisfy all the eligibility requirements. Applicants who are especially found ineligible under any category will be disqualified for the 2019-20 Scholarship Scheme.
- Applicants should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Students studying in class 9th and 10th belonging to the SC/ST/General category.
- Annual Income of the father or guardian is not above Rs. 1 Lakh.
For Pre-Matric Scholarship For Minorities:
- Students studying at Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D. or higher level belonging to the minority category will be eligible for Scholarship.
- Annual Income must be less than Rs. 2 Lakh across all the resources.
For Pre-Matric Scholarship For OBC Category Students:
- Students of class 9th and 10th from OBC category are eligible for this Scholarship.
- Annual Income must not be less than Rs. 1 Lakh.
For Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category Students:
- Students of class 11th and class 12th under ST/SC/General Category eligible for this Scholarship.
- Annual Income for General candidates must be less than Rs. 2 Lakh and for SC/ST candidates Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
For Post Matric For Other State Scholarship For ST, SC, General Category:
- Students of class 11th and class 12th under ST/SC/General Category are eligible for the Scholarship.
- The annual income of the parent or guardians needs to less than Rs. 2 Lakh (for General candidates) and 2.5 Lakh (for SC/ST candidates).
For Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship For Minorities:
- Students of class 11th and class 12th belonging to the minority community.
- Total Annual Income of the parent or guardians needs to less than Rs. 2 Lakh.
For Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship For OBC Category:
- Students of class 11th and class 12th belonging to the OBC category.
- Total Annual income should not be above Rs. 2 Lakh.
For Post Matric Scholarship For ST, SC, General Category:
- Students studying in the Graduation, Post-Graduation, Ph.D. or higher level under the SC/ST/General category are eligible.
- Total Annual income needs to be less than Rs. 2 Lakh for General candidates and Rs. 2.5 Lakh for SC/ST candidates.
How To Submit UP Scholarship Online Form?
Upon fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the students can apply for the UP Government Scholarship 2019 in a simple way. Candidate Should Submit the online application form before the last date of submission. The applicant needs to submit the hard copy of each application form along with the Required Documents. We have Provide Basic Steps For the Submit UP Scholarship Online Form.
- Visit the Official website. http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
- Click the “Student” section.
- Select a relevant option – “fresh login.”
- Log in with your Registration No., Password along with your Date of Birth.
- Candidates are redirected to the instruction page, and it is important to read every instruction carefully.
- Click the “Proceed” button.
- Select “Fill in the application form” on the Dashboard.
- Enter all the information on the Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Upload supporting documents.
- Again check your application form information thoroughly before making the final submission.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Take Printout of your application form.
With completing the Application form along with the required documents, candidates would be given a receipt. Upon your submission of the final application procedure, your applications would especially undergo further processing by the authority.
Required Documents List
The Candidate Have To Submit Copy Of Below Document When Submitting Online Registration Form. And should not miss the last date of submission.
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Driving License as an identity proof.
- Caste Certificate.
- Annual Income Certificate. (issued by Tehsildar)
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet.
- Category Certificate.
- Bank Passbook.
- Annual Non Refundable Amount.
- Fee Receipt Number.
- Enrollment Number.
- Student ID Proof.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph.
|Application for UP Pre-Matric Scholarships||1 July 2019 to 10 September 2019|
|Application for UP Post-Matric Scholarships||1 July 2019 to 10 October 2019|
|UP Pre-Matric Scholarships application correction||16 October 2019 to 25 October 2019|
|UP Post-Matric Scholarships application correction||20 November 2019 to 30 November 2019|
|Disbursement of Scholarship||26 January 2020|
Application procedure for the UP Government Scholarship has already started so that candidates need to apply for the Scholarship upon fulfilling their eligibility. The application form needs to be submitted through the online mode along with the documents. Candidates can mainly look at the flow chart about the procedure involved in the UP Scholarship Registration, reimbursement of the fund, and many others.
How To Check Online UP Scholarship Status?
Lots Of Candidates Wants To Check Online UP Scholarship Status. We Have Published Seprect Article About UP Scholarship Status. In That Article, We Have Mation How To Check Scholarship Online Status And Many More Important Information. So, If You Want To Check Status And Having Issue Then Visit Our UP Scholarship Status Article And Check Your Submitted Application Form Status.