The Uttar Pradesh government is providing grants for the Shadi Anudan of economically weaker families of the country. The state government is operating a scheme called Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan. This scheme is being implemented to provide financial assistance to the poor girls of the Uttar Pradesh state. In addition to Shadi Anudan Yojana, medical assistance is also provided to women under this scheme.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana
Earlier this scheme was named after marriage-sickness scheme. But this plan was also closed with some plans in the 2014-15 budget. The main purpose of this scheme is to promote the marriage of the poor families daughters of the UP state and to help them financially. In this article, you can know lots of details about UP Shadi Anudan Online Registration Form, Status, And More Information.
The Chief Minister of the UP State, Shri Yogi Adityanath, is conducting a Shadi Anudan Yojana for the girls of the economically weaker family of the Uttar Pradesh.
शादी अनुदान योजना is being run by the Uttar Pradesh state government. The Uttar Pradesh government is making efforts to reach this scheme to all the citizens. Issuing this plan, the Chief Minister said that the money received by the beneficiaries will be deposited in his bank account.
What Is Eligibility Criteria For The Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Scheme?
In order to apply in the Shadi Anudan Form, the state government has also laid down some necessary qualifications and document. The people who follow can apply application form and get benefit in this scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of the applicant who applied for this scheme should be 46080 in rural areas and below 56460 in urban areas.
- The benefits of this scheme will be provided to all families living below the poverty line in the state. All citizens of SC, ST, OBC, minority, and general caste will get benefit under the scheme.
उत्तर प्रदेश की शादी अनुदान योजना के लिया क्या क्या डॉक्यूमेंट चाहिए
To apply in Shaadi Anudaan Yojana Uttar Pradesh, you will need some required documents. The details of which are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificates
- Income Certificates
- Passport Size Photo
- Age Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Bank Account
How To Apply For Shadi Anudan Online Registration Form?
In order to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Online Registration Form, you have to follow the steps as easy as described here.
- First, you need to go to the official website of this scheme, http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/.
- Then clicking on the new registration link.
- Fill Up Applicant details, Wedding details, Annual income details, And Bank detail.
- Then Click On Submit Button.
- Print Out Registration Receipt.
Shadi Anudan Status | जानिये शादी अनुदान आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति
After Few Days Of The Shadi Anudan Online Application Form, You Need To Check Shadi Anudan Status On Official Website. So, Here We Share Some Important Step To Check Online Status Of Shadi Aundan Application Form.
- First Of Open Shadi Anudan Official Website http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- Then Find Out Application Form Status Link And Click On It.
- Then Select Your District And Enter Registration Number And Press The search Button.
Check Out Shadi Anudan Status >> Click Here