Upcoming Indian Army Bharti 2019 Rally : Join Indian Army
To get a job in the Indian Army is not only lucrative but highly prestigious. It is a golden opportunity for all the people who are willing to join Indian Army Bharti 2019 at this moment. There are numbers of vacancies and you can choose the one that suits you better. So do not let it go. Simply catch this wonderful opportunity that is waiting before you. Indian Army is calling all the inspiring and eligible candidates who want to build a fantastic career. Students who have completed their 10th and 12th standard can easily join this job. They can apply in this organization through an online application at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. There is a huge vacancy in each and every state of India.
Indian Army Rally Selection Process Video
Indian Army Bharti Rally is a big thing. Candidates who are willing to join in the post of Soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier nursing, Soldier clerk /store keeper technical, soldier tradesman should have a chest size of 77- 82 cm. Along with this; they should also have a height of 168. In most of the cases, the height may vary. Take, for example, candidates appearing from the Eastern Himalayan region may have a height of 157. The weight of all the candidates should vary from 48-50 kg. It should not exceed above that. Click Here For More Physical Test Details.
District Wise (ARO) Indian Army Rally Details And Important Dates
Documents To Be Submitted Along With The Application Form
There are some documents that must be submitted along with the application. This is mandatory as without it the application forms may be canceled. In fact, the Indian Army Open Bharti is calling a lot of young people.
- A recent photograph of the candidate
- All the educational certificates must be attached
- The permanent residential certificate must be attached with the application form
- Character certificate
- Un-Married certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Outstanding sportsmen certificate
- Cast certificate for the scheduled tribe is mandatory
- Single Bank Account
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Xerox copies of all the important documents
Category Wise Open Rally
|Category Code||Category Name|
|SGD||Soldier General Duty (All Arms)|
|STT||Soldier Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence|
|CLK||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)|
|SNA||Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)|
|STA||Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner)|
|TDN||Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms)|
|HAC||HAVILDAR (SURVEYOR AUTOMATED CARTOGRAPHER)|
|SPY||Sepoy Pharma in Army Medical Corps|
Educational Qualifications For 10th And 12th Pass Army Open Bharti
Each of the candidates applying for the posts should have the basic educational qualification. Let’s have a glimpse at some of them.
- If the candidate is applying for the post of Soldier GD then he should have passed class 10 with 33% marks and 45% aggregate marks. However, if the candidate has passed class 12 then no aggregate mass is required. If there is a grading system, then the candidate must have score Grade D in individual subjects and Grade C in aggregate subjects.
- If the candidate is applying for Soldiers technical then he should pass class 12 from science stream. Along with this, the candidate should also secure 40 % marks in Physics, chemistry, Maths, and English. The aggregate marks should be 50%.
- Candidates who are appearing for the post of Soldiers Technical must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering from reputed Polytechnic College.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant must have passed 10+2 from science background with minimum 50% in aggregate and 40% marks in an individual subject. The candidate should also study all subjects like Biology, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics in class 12.
- If the candidate is applying for soldier clerk then he should pass 10+2 from any stream. Along with this, he should also score 50% marks in all the subjects, but the aggregate should be 60%. Apart from this, the candidate should have good knowledge of account keeping.
- If the candidate is applying for Soldier tradesman then he should have passed class 10. This is the minimum requirement for this post. In case of a housekeeper, the candidate should pass class 8.
How To Fill Up Online Indian Army Registration Form?
In the present time, most of the applications are made through online mode. There is some process that is to be followed while making online applications. Indian Army Rally Bharti Registration is very vital and it should be followed correctly.
- In order to apply for the army posts, the candidates should visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The candidate must fill the required entry submit/login
- Now the candidate should click on the registration.
- Now confirm the application form as right or wrong
- Open the application form and fill up all the required details. Read each and every line correctly. Fill it up correctly. Remember any type of wrong information can lead to the cancellation of the forms.
- Once you review the application form click on the submit button.
- At last, click to download the PDF application form and then take two print outs. Keep it safely for future use. This has to be shown in the examination center during the written test.
- There will be a physical test that is conducted by the Indian Army. Willing candidates have to appear before it. Candidates who do not qualify the physical test are not allowed in the test round. There is a huge vacancy in Indian Army Recruitment.
Important Instructions For Beginner
There are some important points that must be mentioned in this context. It is best to follow those instructions.
- If the candidate produces any type of fake certificate, then it can be dealt very seriously.
- No mobile phones are allowed inside the rally site and written test center. If caught the candidate will be disqualified.
- Guardians of the candidate like mother, father, brother or sister are not entitled to claim any type of compensation for the injury or death that is caused within the rally site. It will not be entertained at any cost. The candidates will appear at their own risk.
- Candidates who are married below the age of 21 years are not allowed in this job.
- The candidates should submit all the required documents before the rally site. Without the documents, they are not allowed to appear before the site.
- Overwriting or labeling on certificates is not allowed. If caught then it will be dealt with seriously.
- Any type of tattoos or marks is not allowed. If found the candidate will be disqualified from the test.
All the results of the test will be displayed on the official website. Candidates have to check it from the website. Join the Army Open Rally and build a good career.
|Indian Army Admit Card||Click Here|
|Indian Army Syllabus||Click Here|
|Indian Army Result||Click Here|
|Indian Army Physical Test Details||Click Here|
- 1 Upcoming Indian Army Bharti 2019 Rally : Join Indian Army
- 2 Indian Army Rally Selection Process Video
- 3 District Wise (ARO) Indian Army Rally Details And Important Dates
- 4 Documents To Be Submitted Along With The Application Form
- 5 Category Wise Open Rally
- 6 Educational Qualifications For 10th And 12th Pass Army Open Bharti
- 7 How To Fill Up Online Indian Army Registration Form?