Hello Students, Are You One Of Those Students Who Always Searching When Release Indian Army Bharti In Your State OR District? If Yes Then You Have Come On Right Website.
In This Article, We Will Give You State Wise India Army Rall Bharti Notification. Also, Providing Lots Of Other Information Like Admit Card, Physical Test Details, Written Exam Syllabus. So, We Hope You Like This Article.
Upcoming Indian Army Bharti 2019 Rally – Join Indian Army
To get a job in the Indian Army is not only lucrative but highly prestigious. It is a golden opportunity for all the people who are willing to join the Indian Army Rally at this moment. There are lots of vacancies and you can choose only one as per your educational qualification. So do not let it go.
Simply catch this wonderful opportunity that is waiting before you. Indian Army is Inviting eligible and physical fit candidates who want to serve the country. Only Those Students can easily join this job who have completed their 10th and 12th standard.
Interested And Eligible Candidate Can Submit Indian Army Rally Bharti Registration Form Only On www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Website.
Indian Army Rally Selection Process Video
If You Want To Apply For Soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing, Soldier clerk /storekeeper, soldier tradesman Then You Have To Follow Some Physical Eligibility Criteria.
After The Submit Application Form, India Army Recruitment Office (ARO Center) Will Call You For Physical Test. And it’s a physical test that you must have to pass. if you want to join the Indian Army.
Step by Step Process In Indian Army Physical Test
If You Are Trying To Give Indian Army Exam Then Don’t Worry. We Will Explain You Whole Information About the Indian Army Physical Test.
- Army Officer Will Check Your Admit Card While You Entered In Ground. You Must Have To Attach Your Passport Size Photo On You Admit Card.
- You Have To Sit in Your Category Post. There is a Total 5 Category. (General Duty, Technical, Nursing, Clerk / Storekeeper, And Tradesman).
- Army officer Will Call You For Height Checking. You Have To Remove Your Shoes And Socks.
- After Height Checking, You Have To Fill Up Application Form Which Providing By Recruitment Department.
- After the Registration Process, Officer Will Call You For Running Test. You Have To Complete 1.6 Meter In 5.45 Minutes.
- If You Failed In Running Test Then You Will Be out Form Ground.
- If You Pass In Running Test Then Recruitment Officer Will Call You For Pull-Up. You Have To Complete Minimum 6 Pullup And Maximum 10 Pullup.
- After That, You Have To Complete Long Jump, zig-zag balance, And Weight Check-up.
- After The Whole Physical Test, The Recruitment Department Will Call You For Medical Test Within 4 To 5 Days.
- If You Failed In Medical Test Then The Recruitment Department Will Give You One More Chance for Re-Medical Check-Up.
- If You Have Cleared Medical Test Then The Requirement Department Will Call You For Written Exam Within One Month.
- If You Have Pass In Written Exam Then Recruitment Department Will Give You Joining Letter And Training Center Name.
- You Have To Rech Given Training Center Before The Deadline.
Important Document List
There are some documents that must be submitted along with the application. This is mandatory as without it the application forms may be canceled. In fact, the Indian Army Bharti is calling a lot of young people.
- A recent photograph of the candidate.
- All the educational certificates must be attached.
- The permanent residential certificate must be attached with the application form.
- Character certificate.
- Un-Married certificate.
- NCC Certificate.
- Outstanding sportsmen certificate.
- Cast certificate for the scheduled tribe is mandatory.
- Single Bank Account.
- PAN Card.
- Aadhar card.
- Xerox copies of all the important documents.
Post-Wise Open Rally
|Category Code||Category Name|
|SGD||Soldier General Duty (All Arms)|
|STT||Soldier Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence|
|CLK||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)|
|SNA||Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)|
|STA||Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner)|
|TDN||Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms)|
|HAC||HAVILDAR (SURVEYOR AUTOMATED CARTOGRAPHER)|
|SPY||Sepoy Pharma in Army Medical Corps|
Educational Qualifications For 10th And 12th Pass Army Open Bharti
Each of the candidates applying for the posts should have the basic educational qualification. Let’s have a glimpse at some of them.
- Soldier GD (General Duty):
- If the candidate is applying for the post of Soldier GD then he should have passed class 10 with 33% marks and 45% aggregate marks. However, if the candidate has passed class 12 then no aggregate mass is required. If there is a grading system, then the candidate must have score Grade D in individual subjects and Grade C in aggregate subjects.
- Soldiers Technical:
- If the candidate is applying for Soldiers technical then he should pass class 12 from the science stream. Along with this, the candidate should also secure 40 % marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. The aggregate marks should be 50%.
- Candidates who are appearing for the post of Soldiers Technical must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering from reputed Polytechnic College.
- Soldier Nursing:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant must have passed 10+2 from science background with a minimum 50% in aggregate and 40% marks in an individual subject. The candidate should also study all subjects like Biology, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics in class 12.
- Soldier Clerk:
- If the candidate is applying for a soldier clerk then he should pass 10+2 from any stream. Along with this, he should also score 50% marks in all the subjects, but the aggregate should be 60%. Apart from this, the candidate should have good knowledge of account keeping.
- Soldier Tradesman:
- If the candidate is applying for Soldier tradesman then he should have passed class 10. This is the minimum requirement for this post. In the case of a housekeeper, the candidate should pass class 8.
How To Fill Up Indian Army Registration Form?
In the present time, most of the applications are made through online mode. There is some process that is to be followed while making online applications. Indian Army Rally Bharti Registration is very vital and it should be followed correctly.
- In order to apply for the army posts, the candidates should visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The candidate must fill the required entry submit/login
- Now the candidate should click on the registration.
- Now confirm the application form as right or wrong
- Open the application form and fill up all the required details. Read each and every line correctly. Fill it up correctly. Remember any type of wrong information can lead to the cancellation of the forms.
- Once you review the application form click on the submit button.
- At last, click to download the PDF application form and then take two print outs. Keep it safely for future use. This has to be shown in the examination center during the written test.
- There will be a physical test that is conducted by the Indian Army. Willing candidates have to appear before it. Candidates who do not qualify the physical test are not allowed in the test round. There is a huge vacancy in Indian Army Recruitment.
Important Instructions For Beginner
There are some important points that must be mentioned in this context. It is best to follow those instructions.
- If the candidate produces any type of fake certificate, then it can be dealt very seriously.
- No mobile phones are allowed inside the rally site and written test center. If caught the candidate will be disqualified.
- Guardians of the candidate like mother, father, brother or sister are not entitled to claim any type of compensation for the injury or death that is caused within the rally site. It will not be entertained at any cost. The candidates will appear at their own risk.
- Candidates who are married below the age of 21 years are not allowed in this job.
- The candidates should submit all the required documents before the rally site. Without the documents, they are not allowed to appear before the site.
- Overwriting or labeling on certificates is not allowed. If caught then it will be dealt with seriously.
- Any type of tattoos or marks is not allowed. If found the candidate will be disqualified from the test.
All the results of the test will be displayed on the official website. Candidates have to check it from the website. Join the Indian Army Bharti Rally and build a good career.
Most Frequently Asked Question About Indian Army Open Rally
Question: When Will Release Indian Army Bharti 2019 List?
Answer: Indian Army Bharti Has Been Started In Various ARO Center. So, Wait Few Day They Will Release Soon In Your State / District.
Question: Can I Join Indian Army After Passing Class 10th Exam?
Answer: Yes You Can Join It. But Your Age Should Be 17.5 Year To 23 Year.
Question: What Is The Selection Process In Indian Army Bharti?
Answer: First Test: Physical Exam 1.6KM Run In 5.43 Min Second Test: Medical Exam Third Test: Written Exam
Question: What Is The Indian Army Written Exam Syllabus?
Answer: You Should Visit Out Indian Army Syllabus Article.
|Indian Army Admit Card||Click Here|
|Indian Army Syllabus||Click Here|
|Indian Army Result||Click Here|
|Indian Army Physical Test Details||Click Here|