Many students are having a good education knowledge in Karnataka and learn well. Unfortunately, some students are interested to study but due to poor financial support. The Karnataka Vidyasiri scholarship helping those students who want to study and having poor financial support.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019
The Vidyasiri Scholarship Online Form is available On KarEpass Official Portal. So, Interested And Eligible Candidate can apply this scholarship online form before the last date. this scheme will be helpful and they will fulfill the dream quickly. The Karnataka government has released this Scholarship only for poor students So, they will improve their education qualification.
The candidates need to submit an application form by online mode. Full information of Vidyasiri scholarship will release on Kar ePASS Official website so, Interested candidate can esaly check the regular update on this scholarship.
Candidates who are eligible for Vidyasiri scholarship 2019 can enroll and apply before the last date. All important information like starting date, last date, requires document, education qualification are available on Karnataka scholarship portal.
The Vidyasiri Scholarship Details will release soon on the official page. When the student is in 12th standard, they are eligible for this Scholarship. The scheme is prescribed by the Karnataka government for the students who drop education due to lack of financial support.
The online payment for the post-enrollment scholarship is valid through an ePASS application. The system connects all welfare departments, SSLC, colleges, and banks for scholarship payments. The vision of this scholarship will help students and it will be easy for applying for the candidates and get notifications about Important Dates and time.
|Fresh Hostel Registration Starting Date||12th June 2019|
|Fresh Hostel Registration Closing Date||16th September 2019|
|Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship Registration Starting Date||09th July 2019|
|Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship Registration Closing Date||30th July 2019|
For the academic year 2019-20, candidates are requested to apply for the scholarship and get financial support for professional courses. The candidates must check the notifications at the official site and have a bright career. Before the deadline, you have to submit the application form via online mode. The candidates have to check the status once successfully submitted.
Eligibility Criteria for ePASS Scholarship
- The student must belong to the Karnataka State.
- Their family annual income must not exceed more than Rs.2, 00,000 per annum.
- He/she must be the rural area of Karnataka.
- The minimum distance between the institute and home must be 5km.
- Hostellers may also apply for this scholarship.
- The students must belong to minority and backward class or less annual income.
On the other hand, the main aim of this scheme is to uplift the financially weak students of Karnataka. It is specially designed for SC/SC/OBC and PWD. The system is very simple and accesses through ePass website. Thus, it connects all welfare departments and provides free delivery of scholarship to beneficiary students. The students who are pursuing the post-matric courses and must belong to the Karnataka state. Moreover, various schools and colleges of Karnataka hold this scheme and help students.
Important Document List
Eligible and interested candidates can apply this scheme because it provides a good opportunity to access them freely. The Vidyasiri Scholarship Online Application is now available on the official website of ePASS. You have to follow the steps clearly and submit the required documents at the right time.
- Family income certificate by Tahsildar or sub-Tahsildar.
- Cast Certificate.
- SSLC and TC certificates issued by the school or college.
- Bank Passbook.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph.
How To Apply Online Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form?
The candidates need to follow this instruction while filling and applying application form of Vidyasiri scholarship 2019-20. It leads to taking part in a scheme that provides a suitable solution to grab more features for their educational role. Unfortunately, an incorrect submission may be rejected by the authority department.
- First of visit the ePASS official website. which is: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/.
- Goto the student zone and find scholarship notification.
- On student zone, three options will be given such as Free hostel registration, Pratibha Purshkar registration and Fresh and renewal registrations for PMS FAAS, FC, and NUR.
- Click on that scholarship which you want to apply.
- After that, fill the personal details, income details, and other information.
- Press the submit button.
- The system will generate an application number.
- save the application number for future use.
Important Note: The application number will help you check scholarship status. Without an application number, you won’t be able to check what’s going on with your scholarship.
How To Check Vidyasiri Scholarship Status?
As we said, If You Want To Check Your Scholarship Application Status, Then You Have To Application Number. Below We Have Provided Few Steps To Check Vidyasiri Scholarship Status.
- First of visit the Kar ePASS Official Website. https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Goto the Student service and click on the application status link.
- Enter your application number.
- Select Academic Year.
- Select SSLC Pass Type.
- Enter Passing Year.
- Enter SSLC Register Number And Birth Date.
- After That, Click On “GET STATUS” Button.
- Your Application Status Will be Displayed On Screen.
Important Details Of Scholarship
The candidates have to check the eligibility, application form details, and important details before registration. However, application forms are available on the official government site. So, keep track of the notifications sent to the registered mobile number or email. The scholarship amount will be Rs.1500 and important details will update soon by the government.
Every student must fulfill their dreams by considering the higher studies and follow the Scholarship Details. The candidates have to follow the instructions carefully before submitting. In case of incomplete or correction, the application will be rejected. Under this scholarship, the tuition fee will be paid by the government.
This is an existing gift to those candidates who want to study but having poor financial support. The government will help only those candidates who are good in study. Candidate can continue the study in Under Graduate or professional courses with the Karnatak scholarship scheme.