The application for the WB GDS Recruitment 2018 is available online for a total number of 5778 vacancies. This is a beneficial job for all the 10th pass out candidates who want their jobs within the West Bengal circle.
Just a few days back, the Department of Posts released the West Bengal GDS recruitment 2018 for 5778 vacancies in different sorts of divisions. All those interested candidates who are eager for West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018, must apply online since the application forms are now available. This is a Government job for all those people who are below the age of 40 years. The DOP will accept all the applications online, therefore no offline mode is available for the West Bengal GDS Vacancy. The last date for submitting the Gramin Dak Sevak application forms is 4th may.
Latest WB GDS Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The application form for the WB GDS Recruitment 2018, would be available from 5th of April. The applicants need to be class 10 pass out along with the age variation of 18 to 40 years of age. The salary would be between 5000 INR to 20000 INR along with grade pay. General and OBC category candidates would have to pay an application fee of 100 INR. Only the best of the aspirants would pass the West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Exam.
Also Check: Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Result
The WB Gramin Dak Sevak Job 2018 falls under the organisation of India Post. The total number of vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevak is 5778 out of which 2760 vacancies are for the general caste people, 1328 vacancies for the OBC, 1184 for the SC, 286 vacancies for the ST and the rest of those vacancies for the other castes. This is a postal job employment which falls under the Central Government. The registration process for the West Bengal GDS recruitment 2018 is an online process starting from the 5th of April to the 5th of may.
Important Details of West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2018
|Name of Circle||West Bengal Post Circle|
|Name of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||5778 Posts|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Online Form Starting Date||05 April 2018|
|Online Form Closing Date||05 May 2018|
|Official Website Link||http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/|
Those of the applicants who are willing to sit for the WB GDS recruitment examination should be notified about the various rules and regulations mentioned in the online application form and should also meet the mentioned criteria for giving the exams.
Eligibility Criteria For WB Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018
- Candidate Should be Pass in 10th Class Exam From West Bengal Board.
Age Limit Details:
- General Candidate Age Should be Between 18 and 40 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Should be Between 18 and 43 years.
- ST/SC Candidate Age Should be Between 18 and 45 years.
Application Form Fees:
- Although there is no application fee for the SC, ST and female candidates, those who belong to the General and OBC category need to deliver 100 INR for the application form.
How To Apply Online West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Application Form?
- First of Login To The official Website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Then Find Out WB Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification And Open It.
- Then Click on Application Form Link.
- Enter Required Information.
- Upload Passport Photos And Signature.
- Then Click on Submit Button.
- Pay An Application Form Fees.
- Save Submitted Application Form For Future Use.
While those candidates who do not need to submit the application fee can fill up their forms directly through the recruitment official webpage, whereas, those who need to submit the application fee needs to do it in the head post office. While making the payment for the WB GDS recruitment 2018 examination, the candidate should mention his application number at the PO counter.