Oasis Scholarship is a beneficial scholarship for the students under the category of SC, ST, and OBC. Backward Classes Welfare Department. The West Bengal Government has been providing the OASIS Scholarship 2019 for the students who are currently studying from class 9th standard to the Postgraduate course. The main goal of this Scholarship is offered to the students for getting financial benefits and motivate the students in their studies.
WB OASIS Scholarship 2019
The West Bengal Government offering the Post-Matric Scholarships for students who live In WB state. The online scholarship portal has been introduced for giving the dedicated online access for the students to easily fill the application form, know important dates, view eligibility, and manage the scholarship that has been offered by West Bengal Government.
Required Documents List
Normally, the Post-Matric scholarships offer various benefits so that it would be a suitable solution for you to get the financial solution. Amount of the scholarship will depend on the category. Students studying in the UG, PG, Medical, Engineering, Pharmacy, and many other courses. Before applying for the Scholarship Application Form, you need to submit certain important documents duly attested. Below the important Documents are required.
- Recent stamp-sized photograph
- Attested copy of caste certificates.
- Attested copy of the last examination mark sheets.
- Attested copy of the First page of Bank Passbook.
Also, Check: West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship 2019
Eligibility Criteria For WB Scholarship
Applying for the Oasis WB Scholarship, the student needs to be eligible under all aspects. When you have met with the eligibility criteria, then it would be easier for getting this scholarship from the Government.
Most important eligibility criteria for students to acquire West Bengal Scholarship, The student must have to permanent residence in the West Bengal State. Below are some of the eligibility conditions that the students need to required while applying for the Oasis Online scholarship Form.
|For Pre-Matric Scholarship For SC Students||
|For Pre-Matric Scholarship For ST Students||
|For Post matriculation Scholarship For SC/ST Students||
|For Post-Matric Scholarship For OBC Students||
How To Apply For OASIS West Bengal Scholarship?
Applying for the Oasis West Bengal Scholarship in the online portal becomes much easier. Upon eligible for the Pre-Metric & Post-Metric Scholarships under all criteria, you can apply with following the below steps.
- Go to oasis.gov.in.
- Now click on “Student Registration or Apply Now”.
- Fill all the fields on the application form.
- Upload Passport Photo And Signature.
- Then Click on Submit Button.
- The application form will be generated acknowledgment slip.
- Download it.
- Take Print out a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip.
- Visit Again The Official Website.
- Click on “Registered Student’s login” Link.
- Login with a User ID, Password along with the District. (see Acknowledgement Slip)
- Now fill the remaining part in the Application form.
- Click On “Further Details”.
- Fill up all remaining fields.
- Choose Bank information with filling your Account details.
- Verify and Click on the Lock button.
- Then Take Print Out of Submitted Application Form.
Renewal Process For Oasis Scholarship 2019
When you have already had these scholarships, then you could renew the whole scholarships via the online portal. It is important to renew the scholarship every year. Below are the step-by-step processes for the renewal process
- Visit OASIS official website
- Log in to Your scholarship account
- Click on, “Renew Scholarship” Link.
- Click on “Renew Application” Button.
- Enter information on pursuing academic study.
- After That Lock Your application form.
- Then Take Print of Submited Form.
How To Check Scholarship Application Form Status?
The scholarship portal provides you more option for tracking the status of the current application for all users. When you have applied for the Post-matric or Pre-matric scholarship, then you can track application status online in the portal.
- Visit The OASIS Official Website.
- Click On “Track an application” Link.
- Select your preferred District of current institution.
- Enter Application Number.
- Then Click On Submit Button.