Hello Friends, In This Article We Will Talk About Territorial Army Recruitment. Lots Of Candidates Have Question About What Is Territorial Army?, What Is Eligibility Criteria?, What is Age Limit? What Is the Salary Amount? When Will Release Territorial Army Recruitment? So, In This Article, We Will clear your doubts about the Territorial Army.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2019
Lots Of Candidate Wants To Join Indian Army But They have Crossed 23 Age Limit. The Territorial Army Is Good Opportunity For That Candidate. Because In The Territorial Army Recruitment Allow 42 Years Age.
The Territorial Army Release Recruitment Notification Twice In Year. First In May June And Second In November/December Month. Interested candidates should be special attention during that month. Also, We Will Release Notification On Our Website www.rajpostexam.com.
What Is Territorial Army?
- The Territorial Army Is a Voluntary Force of Civilian Donning The Uniform For a Few Months Every Year With Out Joining Regular Army.
- Those candidates Can Join TA From The Age of 18 to 42 years.
- One Of the Eligibility Criteria Is That An Individual Must be Well Settled And Employed In Any Government And Private Sector.
- The Maximum Rank Reached is a Brigadier.
- The Territorial Army Also Has Departmental Units Such As Railways, IOC, ONGC, etc.
- The Territorial Army Was Founded By British India in 1920 With Two Wing. First For Europeans And Second For Anglo-Indians, And All Other Are Indian Volunteers.
- The Territorial Army Has Become a Way of Lateral Entry With Officers bins Taken For full-Time Employment.
- It Is A Part Of The Regular Army And Assists it in Civil Administration Maintenance Of Essential Services And So on.
- It has Many Public Personalities Like MP Anurag Thakur, Actor Mohanlal, Cricketers Kapil Dev, M.S Dhoni, And Sachin Tendulkar Holding Honorary Ranks.
We’re here talk about the selection procedure of Territorial Army Officer And Jawan Recruitment to ensure it might provide some aid to those aspirants that are wanting to Join The Territorial Army as an Officer OR Jawan.
Territorial Army Notification And Application Form
As you must be understanding, who can Join Territorial Army Recruitment 2019, otherwise, then we have to remember it. Territorial Army isn’t a job and provides you with any sort of job, however, the Army is connected by people who would be the functioning candidates of Central Govt. State Govt Jobs or Union Territory Jobs or Working at a private company, or Self- Employed. They could be any one of them, however, the problem is that he has to be used or nicely settled.
One of the foremost points if you’re planning To Join Territorial Army Bharti. The next point to understand is that only men are permitted to employ, between the age of 18 years to 42 years.
Thus, let’s talk about the Selection Procedure also, which can be important that you learn whether you’re needing to Becoming a Territorial Army Officer. As just Civilian Nominees and Ex-Service Officers have been permitted to employ, So let’s start with Civilian Nominees who will be the Alternative Procedure to allow them to employ.
Selection Procedure For Civilian Candidates:
- Each and Every Civilian Candidate whose application types will soon be right means all of the info provided will be accurate and whose application types will be approved will be known for the written examination that can be followed by appointment.
- Note all those who’ll pass a written examination is going to be called for contested from the Preliminary Interview Board soon called as PIB, from the various journal Territorial Army Recruitment Panel.
- Each And Every candidate that will be eligible for the interview round from Preliminary Interview Panel, will likely soon probably be called for tests in Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for a final Test.
This was about how choice is going to be performed for Territorial Army, it’s that whose application types will be approved will be required for a written examination, which will be accompanied closely by Interview, SSB and Medical Test. Now things that you must know.
After written evaluation will be finished, the candidates that will be chosen for an interview, Will Need to take some important documents Alongside them, that are cited below:
- Application Form IAF. (TA)-9 (Revised) (Part-2)
- Educational Qualification Certificates. (10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, And Graduation Certificate)
- Latest Physical Fitness Certificate Issued From Government MBBS Doctor.
- Identity Proof. (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport / Driving license etc)
- Domicile Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Service Certificate Issued By Government with No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Income Proof.
- Risk certificate.
- Three Passport Size Photograph.
Selection Procedure For Ex-Service Man Candidate:
- Each And Every Ex-Service Officers whose software will be approved from the Army Headquarters Selection Board.
- Shortlisted Ex-Service Officers may experience Medical Examination Exam at Armed Forces Clinic that is accompanied closely with the Police Verification for a final selection.
- Ex-Service Officers need to bring with them the following files in original alongside their attested photocopies copies in the time of the interview.
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2
- Educational Qualification Certificates (10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, And Graduation Certificate)
- Latest Physical Fitness Certificate Issued From Government MBBS Doctor.
- Identity Proof (Addhar Card/ Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport / Driving license etc)
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Release Order.
- Copy of Release Medical Board Proceedings.
- Income Proof
- Copy of Certificates/ Reports of all Courses.
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
A lot of you have to be intending to Join Territorial Army Recruitment, therefore what’s important if we’re planning to join Indian Army, yes, you’re imagining it correctly, first and foremost point to understand before we put our mind for a specific issue is to learn if we’re capable of applying for Territorial Army Recruitment. So, here we’re providing you with the critical facts regarding eligibility criteria For Territorial Army Officer Recruitment.
Here, you’ll come to understand about Territorial Army Recruitment Age limit, Educational Qualification, Physical Standards and several more which are essential to be preserved by the candidate should he would like to join Indian Army.
Before we proceed, let’s inform there is two kind of recruitments which are complete in Territorial Army- To Civilian Nominees and Secondly is to get Ex-Service Officers. Thus, let us now talk about the eligibility standards of the articles in detail.
Eligibility Criteria For Civilian Candidates:
|Nationality||Must be Indian.|
|Age Limit||between 18 years to 42 years|
|Educational Qualification||graduation from any recognized university.|
|Physical Standards||Must be physically and mentally fit.|
Eligibility Criteria For Ex-Service Man:
The government of India has also taken the initiative into Ex-Service Officers to Join Territorial Army, and eventually become part of them. However, there are some requirements for Ex-Service Officers also, so for Civilian Candidates, read every single closely:
|Age Limit||Age Between 18th Year To 42th Year|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate Degree From Any Recognised University|
|Physical Standards||Physically fit in all test.|
How To Join Territorial Army As an Officer And Jawan?
- First Of All, Candidates Need To Visit Join Territorial Army Official Website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in OR www.territorialarmy.in.
- Then Click On Recruitment Tab And Find Out Latest Recruitment Notification Of Territorial Army.
- Then Read Notification Eligibility Criteria Details.
- Fill Up The Application Form And Submit With Necessary Document.
- Take Print Out Of Submitted Application Form For Future Use.
Being chosen for the Territorial Army is still among the accomplishment of anyone. In this guide, we’ve attempted to provide you with the criteria which are important to Join Territorial Army Bharti. The info that’s significant is provided in the two formats.
We expect the advice we provided for you concerning eligibility standards of Territorial Army will provide itself useful for you, in case you discover whatever you aren’t able to comprehend, you might tell us, we’ll attempt to clean all your doubts at the very best way we could.
Most Frequently Asked Question About How To Join Territorial Army?
Question: What’s the procedure to join Indian territorial army?
Answer: The procedure is to Join The Territorial Army is you have to Graduate from any recognized University. And the age limit is 18–42 years old. Joining process is first we have to clear the written exam with a new pattern and the pattern is Two papers in two shifts morning and evening.
Question: Who Can Join Territorial Army?
Answer: Only Male Candidate Can Join Territorial Army. Central Government, Semi-Government, Private Firm, Own business, Self Employed.
Question: What Is The Selection Procedure Of The Territorial Army Recruitment?
Answer: Written Examination, Preliminary Interview Board, And Medical Test.
Question: Married Person Can Join The Territorial Army?
Answer: Yes, Married Person Can Join TA.
Question: Does A Territorial Army Officer In India Get A Salary Annually?
Answer: Salary Is Given Only For The Period Of Embodiment.